Friday, July 02, 2004

I arrived in Arkansas on Monday and I've been spending the whole week looking for a house to rent. The houses are either too small or located in a neighborhood I wouldn't let me dog live in, much less my children. Today I think I found the perfect place. After all, it's only for 6 months or so.

I didn't get the knitting board done before I had to leave for Arkansas. Russellville doesn't have a craft store to speak of so I went to Walmart and bought a pair of knitting needles. Say what!! I know, I'm a traitor. It's just that that kitchen cotton kept calling to me every time I got in the car and when I'd open the back of the car up to get something out it would jump out at me. I had to do something. Anyway, I have half a washcloth done and I'm finding this knitting WITH needles business not as bad as I remembered. I have found that I'm a continental style knitter which might explain why I had a hard time learning. I think I was trying to learn English style which was too awkward for me. I have a lot of latent leftie characteristics which may explain why I like the continental style. Plus, I can knit leftie and rightie - no purling for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home