Sunday, November 06, 2005

It really is unbelievable that I have not updated my blog for over a year. And so much has happened in the past year. No longer am I in Arkansas, thank you, I am now in Wisconsin. Finally! A climate in which I can seriously knit.

I have been knitting hats at a furious pace. I know, I only have one head but I just can't resist all those beautiful specialty yarns. It's a cheap fix, too. Five or six bucks for a hat is pretty reasonable to me. I also just completed a pair of slippers for my daughter. I have fallen in love with most, if not all, of Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee line of yarn. I think her slippers were from a skein of Playful. Just wonderful stuff.

Turned my needle-knitting neighbor onto loom knitting. She loves it. Kewl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home