Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Finished a hat for myself yesterday. It's actually not a hat, it's more like a superwide headband which I can pull down around my neck as a pseudo cowl when needed. The yarn I used is one of Joann's Sensations discontinued yarns which is disappointing because I only bought the one skein. After knitting it up, I sure wish I had enough to make a scarf and mittens.

I started a shrug today on one of my slipper looms. This is my attempt to replicate Glampyre's one skein wonder. My sleeves will be longer and I'll probably add a little specialty yarn edging around the sleeves and the neck/back opening. I'm back to work for 3 days of 12-hour shifts so I probably won't get this done until the weekend. I'll be sure to post a pic when I'm finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home