Saturday, November 12, 2005

Finished the main part of the loomed one skein wonder. I plan on adding an edging around the sleeves and the main opening but can't decide what yarn to use. Now, if I could only find someone to wear it. My daughter won't wear it. She has no interest in wearing anything that may be remotely feminine now that she is a self-proclaimed tomboy.

Now that I finally found all of my looms (boy, do I hate moving) I can start on one for myself. I find that my arms are just a little (a lot) too fat for my slipper loom so I have to jump up to a baby hat loom.

I'm headed to the Hobby Lobby today with my 40% off coupon. I sure wish they had a decent knitting board there. I have the purple knifty knitter but I really don't like the large gauge of that thing. I have a DecorAccents scarf knitter and just love its gauge but I'd sure like something longer. Ah, maybe it's time to make another order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home