Monday, November 14, 2005

Loomknit One Skein Wonder

I've been working on the loom knit OSW for myself. I tried it on last night...doesn't quite fit. Matter of fact, I just about gave myself a panic attack when I tried it on and sort of got it stuck on my shoulders. Jeez, it must have been a comical sight from a distance...overweight, middle-aged woman, half-naked with this knitted "monkey" stuck on her back. I was afraid I was going to have to call my husband to remove it. I think I need to add another oh, maybe a hundred rows or so.

Here it is so far:

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Connie said...

You totally had me rolling on the floor laughing, just imagining you tryin that thing on! Love your writing style!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger She-ality said...

Was this made w/YarnBee Luscious yarn? I just LOVE the colorway options. Can you say how was it to loom with? Did it tangle much? Thx for sharing a photo. Great inspiration! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home