Friday, August 18, 2006

World's Worst Blogger


I have to admit, I am the world's worst blogger. I just cannot seem to find the time to blog. I spend plenty of time reading other's blogs so you'd think I would be inspired to write in my own, but alas, such is not the case.

I have been knitting. I just finished knitting a baby bib and two wash cloths. Pretty boring, huh? I'm now knitting this shopping tote found on Frugal Knitting Haus.
I plan to knit projects like these to use up my acrylic yarn stash. At one time, I acquired a huge amount of acrylic yarn as payment for helping a blind women organize her knitting stash. She was an incredible knitter and an incredible yarn horder. Initially I thought this was a great thing. I have young kids and knitting things in acrylic yarn just made sense for the durability and washability factor.

But I have become a yarn snob. To tell you the truth, I thought this would never happen because I am CHEAP but it seems that all my frugal sense escapes me when I get in a real yarn store.

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger angelique said...

Love that tote bag! Was it knit on the loom or needles? It looks great!

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger knitwych said...

Is this the same pattern as the Yarn/Craft bag on Frugal Knitting Haus? I followed your link but it appears they've changed the free pattern selection. The corner on your bag looks different. Beautiful bag! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home