Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bag Almost Done, Videocast, Not...

I've almost got the Frugalhaus bag done. All I have left is a few more rows on the bottom and then sew it on. I sized the bag up a little so naturally, I don't have quite enough yarn. Somewhere is a hat I made with this yarn which will probably be frogged (once I find it) since I don't really like it very much. I do like the looks of this bag, tho'. This will become my library book bag.

The video podcast is another story. I'm working nightshift, 6 days a week for 12 hours a day and just can't seem to find the time to get to it. I am sooooo tired everyday; my work is very physical and the hours are heinous. I get the kids ready and off to school in the morning after work and try to spend a few minutes before I go to sleep to knit or read. I guess the podcast will have to wait. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home