Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Eagle Has Landed!!!

The Frugalhaus bag is done! And despite the ugly RH yarn, it is adorable. I got home from work this morning and just flat out decided I was not going to bed until I sewed the bottom on. This afternoon (after what seemed like a mere 5 hours of sleep) I brought my overdue library books back in my new bag (yay!) to pay my (gasp) $15 fine - and that was after a break from the library lady. (I hate to put a squash on reading but we're going to have to limit the number of books checked out at the Gary household.)

Back to the bag. I am definitely making more of these. I think these will become little project bags. It took either 6 or 8 ounces to make this bag and it's quite tall. I think the subsequent bags will be squattier (is that a word?) with a nice cable down the center. That would be cute, cute, cute!

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Anxious to see your completed bag. Did you make it on one of the looms or did you needle knit it? I don't needle knit...but I do loom. And I love bags...I would like to start making some myself.

If you loom knitted I'd be interested in the pattern...thanks.
Jackie
PS: Enjoyed the rest of your blog as well!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of the things that might aid [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] problem regarding this matter is through the use of a backpack. It will help you transmit many of the things that you'll need during the night of escapade.Is always that you consider the excellent [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] the fabric before deciding for some buy.

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consumer reviews about how [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1033]north face apex bionic sale[/URL] these women's khumbu jackets may also be available. It is a distinct value for the money.For extra information, reviews, and price comparison, [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] I recommend you read North Face Ladies Khumbu Jacket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home